Pediatric Best Practices
We aim to give your child comprehensive well care
General Baby Care
Speak with your child’s Clinician to get a complete guideline regarding nutrition and growth of your child. We provide lactation counseling services for any mother in need, with breastfeeding infants.
Cavity Free At Three
We provide effective service to the patients for preventing oral diseases. It only takes us some necessary procedures to begin with the treatment so that your child endures a safe health.
Our clinic provides immunizations to ages 2 months to 18 years of age. It is recommended that your child or adolescent get their immunizations during a well child check so you have the opportunity to ask any questions or concerns you may have. Our office follows the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) when creating our suggested vaccine schedule.
- Our hours of operation do change for the holidays:
- Montrose Location: 11/23/22- Open 7:30am to 12:00pm, 11/24/22- Closed, 11/25/22- Open 7:30am to 12:00pm
- Delta Location: 11/23/22 – Open 8:00am to 12:00pm, 11/24/22- Closed, 11/25/22- Open 7:30am to 12:00pm
- Call to schedule an appointment for a Flu shot or COVID vaccines.
- Happy Holidays and keep safe!
- Become a valued member of our Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC). Partner with us to help promote a patient-centered medical home where providers and patient families collaborate to improve patient experience and quality of care! If you are interested, please ask a staff member.